Sandstone Street Bed and Breakfast is an exclusive property where every guest reservation is both important and special to us. Full payment of the reservation is taken at the time of booking to secure your reservation. If your travel plans change and you must cancel your reservation, please call us at least 7 days prior to your arrival date to cancel your reservation less the $50.00 processing fee per room.
In the unlikely event that you must cancel with less than 7 days' notice, shorten your stay, or check out early, please understand that we must ask you to take responsibility for your entire reservation. If we can rebook your room(s), a full or partial refund may be made for less applicable processing fees.
- Rate /policies are subject to change and vary during high impact periods and special requests. A 30-day cancellation notice is required on whole house bookings and for some holidays and special events.
- Check-in: 2:00 p.m.-5:00 p.m. If arriving outside of check-in times, please call to make arrangements.
- Check-out: 11:00 a.m.
- We are a non-smoking property inside and out. A minimum of $500.00 damage charge will result from any and all evidence of smoking in the room or on the property.
- No open fires such as candles.
- No firearms are allowed in the entire house.
- No Pets, other than service animals. Please call for help in making arrangements to board your pet locally.
- Special situations allow for children. Please call to make arrangements.
- Linen changes will be made upon request. There is no routine daily maid service.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions about our bed and breakfast or policies.